Perfect decision for those looking an adrenaline pump!
The Push Kart is Jamwest’s own mimicking of what inspired Jamaica’s debut at the 1988 Winter Olympics to compete in the Bobsled category. The Push Kart gives you the control of adrenaline in your own hands, with the decision to cruise through the forest or feel the breeze against your face as you power through on our sled lines. Get ready to scream for half a mile.
What to expect
Your Push Kart adventure begins with pickup at select Negril and Montego Bay hotels. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the clubhouse which hosts a restaurant, gift shop and bar. After signing your waiver, head over to our bobsled line to be seated in a true ‘Jamaican-Kart’. You will receive a safety briefing before traveling through the rail with a highly trained team of Tour Guides.
End your tour at the Mineral Bath with a therapeutic soak.
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Negril Area
- Helmet and Goggles
- Free Access to Pool and Water Slide
- Free Access to mineral Bath
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Cash / Credit Card
- Insect Repellant
- Photos available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Approximately 30 minutes
US$60 Per Adult
US$40 Per Child (12 years & under)
Tour Schedule Everyday:
*Pickup 30-60 mins prior