Leave the beach, the resort bar, the hustle and bustle of your resort town, to come and enjoy the dirt trails with a fully guided ATV tour. Just a mere twenty minutes drive from Negril’s 7mile beach, we provide an authentic and sensational experience. Beginners? No problem! All ATV quad-bikes and dune-buggies are automatic and incredibly easy to drive. 100% off road, let your adrenaline fuel the adventure. Choose your ride- either drive alone or with a partner. This tour lends no room for disappointment. Anyone down for a dirt ride?! See you soon…
What to expect
Your ATV adventure begins with pickup at select Negril hotels. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the clubhouse which hosts a restaurant, gift shop and bar. After signing your waiver you will be escorted to the ATV garages. Get outfitted with helmets and goggles to help protect you; it will be an exciting ride through the elements. Hop on for some practice laps around the training area, you’ll get the hang of piloting the vehicle before heading out. No experience is necessary; ATVs are safe and easy to drive. Hit the trail, headed for the fishing village in Salmon Point. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through strands of hardy mangroves. Once in Salmon Point, relax on the unspoiled sandy beach and catch your breath before heading back. Make a quick stop at the mineral bath for a therapeutic soak. At the end of your 1.5-hour excursion, rehydrate purchase your photographic memories and head back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Negril, Lucea and Montego Bay Areas
- Helmet and Goggles
- Free Access to Pool and Water Slide
- Free Access to Mineral Bath
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Cash / Credit Card
- Insect Repellant
- Photos available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age to be a Driver 16 years with a valid Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Approximately 60 minutes
US$115 Per Adult
US$81 Per Child (12 years & under)
Tour Schedule Everyday:
*Pickup 30-60 mins prior