The JamCulture Tour is a journey through the flora, fauna and the evolution of culture in Jamaica. It is a guided nature tour that delves into the fascinating history of Jamaica completed with an enriched food and rum tasting; designed to satisfy ones love for nature, culture, food and a bit of adventure.
What to expect
Your JamCulture adventure begins with pickup at select Negril, Lucea or Montego Bay hotel. Upon arrival you will be greeted at the clubhouse which hosts a café, restaurant, gift shop and bar. After signing your waiver, get seated in a 4×4 safari vehicle to start your nature and cultural journey with our highly trained team of tour guides, botanists and zoologists. You’ll make stops along the trail to explore the unique habitats of three natural flora and fauna environments (the wetlands, rainforest and grassland), before being fascinated by a cultural display.
- Entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Negril Area
- Free Access to Pool and Water Slide
- Free Access to mineral Bath
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Cash / Credit Card
- Insect Repellant
- Photos available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back/neck problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Maximum Weight 300lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
US$95 Per Adult
US$67 Per Child
Tour Schedule Everyday:
*Pickup 30-60 mins prior